Friday, February 13, 2009

100th Post

I really cant believe this is my 100th post. Really it has been nothing but a bitch fest about my F'd up life and everything that has been happening over the years. With that being said it has really been very therapeutic for me to let all of this out. So I thank you to whomever has read my blog and I hope some of you can relate and maybe leave your comments.

So yesterday my daughter was sick with a stomach virus and was really upset and in pain. She really (knock on wood) doesnt get sick and only misses maybe one day a whole school year. Yesterday was it. Thankfully she was better this morning and I havent heard anything from the school. I guess all is well. I gotta pray I dont get it.

Now for the Asshat update. Wednesday I actually saw him. It has been since the Saturday after Christmas . Anyway he called me and was asking if he had received anything in the mail from the unemployment office. He asked me to open it so he would know if it was his card. I didnt know that you dont get a check anymore, they give you a VISA check card to use. Who knew???
He said he only had enough gas to come to the house so he needed to check first. So he shows up a hour and half later. OMG he looked like shit. He had lost 50 pounds I am guessing, and looks like a crack addict. He was shaking and shit. It was just horrible. He kept on staring at me and wanted to talk and ramble on. He reached out to hug me. It was just awkward. I had to tell him I didnt want to talk about his life or know anything about it. That we need to stick to just talking about our daughter and stuff with the house. He just kept on wanting to hang around and I had to tell him just to go. I had a friend over who was looking to buy some stuff furniture off of me and I didnt want him to know what we were talking about etc. Plus why in the hell did he want to stick around and be all nice and lovey. Oh, he did finally admit that he was using drugs..however he states he is clean now. I wonder if has only been clean because he had no money. Now he does, so time will tell. It was just a mess. So he goes to leave and his Jeep wouldnt start. Battery was dead....what the fuck???? So I had to jump start it and of course another good bye hug.

I just dont know how to handle all of this stuff. He needs to just leave me alone. I already have to much bullshit to deal with. All of which he has caused. It did break my heart to see how bad he has become physically and I know its his fault. But anyone would be a heartless bitch if they saw someone who needed help and they just couldnt help them anymore.

Today is Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend. I plan on packing over Valentines Day and Sunday of course watching the Daytona 500. I am not a huge Nascar fan but I like to watch it with some good friends and food. My daughter will be with her Grandmother over night that day so I can have a little fun.

Oh yea.. I did get some roses sent to my house for V-day from the neighbor up the street. He just doesnt give up. I gotta find a way to stop this. He is a great friend but I just dont want to lead him on. I thought I was clear but apparently I wasnt.

To a great weekend....

No comments: