Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Friday

OMG- Thank goodness it is Friday. I am so fucking exhausted. It finally happened, I ran out of oil around 12:30am. I kept hearing the furnace kick off and on and it woke me up. So yes I have no heat and I dont move until the 28th. I am going to have to just bundle up the kid and I in the evenings and live under blankets. Its a 100 gallon minimum to have oil delivered and all be damned if I am paying 300.00 for one weeks worth of oil for asshat to have in case he comes back into the house once I am gone. Plus I just plain up and down dont fucking have it. I had to pay jerkoffs half of the car insurance again. I am not a happy camper today. So after next week I am just going to say screw it and get a new policy with just my vehicle on it and take the fine from MVA when he gets caught driving with no insurance. I really hope it doesnt come to that but there is nothing else for me to do. I am tired of paying for his fuck ups. YES I am also physically tired from 3 hours of sleep damn it.

I am proud of myself I got allot of packing done last night. I just have the kitchen and bathroom left to do and we use most of that stuff. I also need to catch up on some more laundry but that is what the weekend is for. I am not doing a damn thing tonight!

Tomorrow I go to visit with my cousin and the rest of my family for the day. He is the one having open heart surgery at 24. So this is the last party for awhile since he will be out of commission. I feel so bad for him. He is a trooper and will get thru it I am sure.

Sunday I will just be trying to pack some more and get ready for a big week of working and painting and cleaning the new place. Ughhh I am tired just thinking about next week.

Cheers!!!

No comments: