Friday, February 6, 2009

Asshat Again

Right before I left work yesterday I checked my messages to see if LR's bank answered my request to take my name of the account. You know the one that is overdrawn by $450.00, the one that he hasnt paid back and is now affecting me. Well yes they did reply and stated that they were sorry that they could not do it until the money is paid back. FUCK! They also stated that since the account has been overdrawn for over 30 days that a notice will go out to all banking institutions to not allow either of us to open a new account or cash our checks. Fuck again! I currently have a account with another bank and have had one for years since things have gone bad with us. I am now afraid my bank is going to freeze my account and money as well as return all the checks I write. I dont understand why he never had my name removed. So I call everyone yesterday trying to find LR. He finally calls me at 7:30 and he is drunk (of course) He says he doesnt know what to do and that he has been trying to do the right thing. Yea right...he is drunk. In my opinion if he can drink he can help support his daughter and pay his bills. So I just went off. Who knows if he will fix this.....Drama I hate it. Even when I leave him and dont see him for months he still screws up my life even more.

As for the apartment I saw last night. All I can say is there is no way in hell that is going to work. It was suppose to be a one bedroom and it wasnt even that. It was also disgusting. So on so many levels I was disappointed yesterday. Shoot yesterday should have been Friday the 13th. I am going to look at another one tonight. This one claims to be a 2 bedroom. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

For the rest of the weekend I have no idea what I am going to do. Maybe it will just be a quiet weekend with no drama at all. Or all hell could break loose.

No comments: