Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hump Day

Its good old Wednesday and man has this week just dragged on. I have had a headache for the past two days and it just doesnt seem to want to go away. Not that I am sick or am having bad days its just been this constant ache. I just went and grabbed some extra strength Tylenol and am hoping that works.

LR actually called me Monday evening and surprisingly he was sober. We talked for 25 minutes and didnt yell or fight with one another. That is a record. However I think he has realized what in the hell is happening around him now. He advised me that he got laid off from his job on Thursday. Surprise!! who didnt see that coming. He also said he tried to file his taxes and they advised him he owed to. He was hoping to use his return to move as well. That is why he hasnt moved his stuff because he doesnt have any money or job. Welcome to my world jackass. However I have a job but I am supporting our daughter and paying bills so no money for me. I told him he needs to go file for unemployment then and start looking for job. He advised me that with no phone thats going to be hard. He asked about the phone I was paying for him of course I said hell no. I cant even believe he would ask about that phone. So typical. What in the hell has he done for me???? I didnt tell him child support papers would be arriving any day now. I wanted him to file for the support. That way maybe I had a chance of at least getting a few dollars a month.

As for everything else in my life....well due to the stress my face is breaking out like a 13 year old, I am hating that. But what can you do but chug water and wash your face some more. My daughter is wonderful and I cant wait to go look at that apartment tomorrow night.

Ok I havent done this in awhile but its time for inappropriate comment time. My girlfriend approached me today and said she was going out with her boy toy on Saturday night. He offered to drive but she told him:

"No I want to take my van so we can pull over along side of the road and have sex"

Come on now again I didnt need to know that. The funny part is they are both in there late 30's and live at home. So I guess they gotta get it where they can. But I didnt ask her or bring up this subject. So what the fuck? Quit telling me details about your sex life. Watch on Monday I am going to hear all about it. I gotta work on a nice way to say stop.

Ha ha ha. I tell ya its never boring around here.

No comments: