Thursday, February 5, 2009

Confused!

So here is the deal. I am getting a nervous and confused. More like I just dont know what to do. I have called about a apartment that is within the school district of my daughter and is really cheap considering. I told you all about it earlier this week. Here is the problem. I am not sure if its the right thing to do. I really dont have the money for it. I know I can shuffle bills around and make it work "I think". Actually I am just confused and I am nervous. The only other option I have is to move to PA and live with my family who is also in financial distress and are taking care of my 24 year old cousin who is about ready to have heart surgery. So can I really go there???? I JUST DONT FUCKING NO WHAT TO DO!

Man this sucks. I hate the way my life is turning out. And I would really like to just shoot my ex for not helping out at all with his responsibilities.

Ok what do I do????? I go tonight to look at it.

No comments: