Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Last day for awhile

This will be my last post for the next week. I am off to pack, move, paint and clean. I am looking forward to a new start. However its going to be hard work. That's OK I believe I need it. Still no one is committed to help for the big items. Hopefully that will come in time. I already have one load of boxes packed my SUV to unload after work. So wish me luck on the move.

My cousins surgery sounds like it went well for the most part. He has allot of recovery time ahead of him. I was able to talk to him and he sounded good. He is on some major pain meds so of course he did right??? I am thinking he will be out of the hospital in a week. As for the rest of them after this past weekend they are still mental in my eyes. Gheesh!

I got a lunch visit from LR today. He actually bought me his half of the car insurance. He then asked me if I wanted to go to lunch and I replied no but I would sit and talk with him. I just proceeded to blast him about how fucked up he has made things and how much of a waste he has become. He admitted I was right and the told me about how his girlfriend dumped him for no reason. Can you fucking believe he went there with me???? I told him she was trash just like he was but maybe she has woken up. This girl is a complete fuck up and drug addict. I just went on and on with him about how he screws over everyone in his life and and always will. Told him he lies etc. etc. etc. He kept on trying to hold me and hug me and I just kept pulling away. I know it was stupid to blast him like I did but it made me feel better to vent. I told him it was a shame he was seeming more upset over her dumping him than he was over losing his wife, child and home. It kinda made me question myself. Is there something wrong with me? I have to keep telling myself he is a sick man.

Keep smiling I tell myself, things have to get better. With a little hard work my daughter and I will have a roof of our own and a new start. Every now and then I will have to deal with jackass but at least I know he wont be entering my space ever again.

Until next week my friends...

No comments: