Monday, October 6, 2008

Same old shit.

Yep this weekend was like any other. LR did his drinking thing at the bars and driving home completely shit faced except this time on the motorcycle. He wont learn at all. When he does come home he insist on doing what I call "drunk talk" to me and insisting he hasn't done anything wrong. Same old speech just different weekend. This is what I hate the most. He doesn't realize that what he is doing is what caused the break up. Running to bars, whoring around and driving home drunk and disrupting the house hold. He sounds like a 3 year old when he says he wont stop now since I wont take him back. He was doing this when we were together so I just tell him to get out of the room and go pass out. I hate him sounding childish. I am not sure if he saw the other woman or not I didn't really speak to her this weekend. Wonder if I will hear from her today.

This weekend however I knew he was with his mother on Saturday night and I called her and cussed her since she let him drive home drunk on the bike. Which is over 40 minutes away at 11:00pm at night when the deer are horrible this time of year. She insist no one could stop him. I beg to differ. I am tired today since LR came in late and drunk last night and kept me up. Damn I have to move.

A good point about this weekend is my daughter and I went to this awesome Apple Harvest festival and had a great time. The weather was perfect and I got to spend time with my aunt and uncle that I don't get to see much since they live farther away. I cant wait for next years festival. I am definitely taking money everything was so much cheaper.

So starts another week...wonder what will come my way. I know I have to work this Saturday to get extra money. I am hoping for a sitter for after work on Saturday so I can go to a adult party my Aunt is throwing. It would be great to get out and NO I am not asking LR he would just be drunk. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Happy Monday!!!

No comments: