Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The unknown

Well I still dont know if LR has a job today or not. As of last night he told me they dont know anything yet that maybe tomorrow he will know more. Cant tell you how that will screw things up more. Bills are already tight and he just now paid Septembers mortgage. As you know I am trying to get out of there. Who knows maybe this is a sign for us to just ditch the house and go our separate ways. Our credit is already screwed due to all of the drama this past year.

Another glitch is LR's father is now back in town. He is also a drunk and a mess with no job and hasnt had one in awhile. I think I wrote about him before. I just thank goodness he isnt staying with us this time and mooching off of us. Last time he stayed with LR's sister and ran up a hell of a phone bill and then left. Well the great one is back. So I can expect weekends again will be filled with even more drama added to this mix.

I have been asked to a couple party's/events this weekend so I guess I have to get on the horn and look for a sitter for my daughter. Ahhh to do adult things. Cant wait to just relax amongst friends and escape from this hell I have been in. (for a little while at least I do have to go home...blah)

No comments: