Monday, July 21, 2008

How it went and a scare

Good day to all. My weekend turned out to be very productive in my eyes. I accomplished some outside painting that needed to be done around the garage and basement. I completed this all while my husband and I didn't speak. As you read about my previous weekend we still were not on good terms. However he was there and helping me. I believe this was more a attempt to just get under my skin. He knows I can't stand him to be around and us just ignore each other. Saturday evening after the painting was done he asked me out for a beer. I said what the hell I really needed one. So off we went, I should have known better. We got to talking and he basically admitted he isn't going to change his flirting ways with the woman as this is who he is and either I accepted it or leave. That I shouldn't be jealous because he always comes home to and/or with me.

How would you all handle this? I just shook my head and continued to be pissed. Am I over reacting? And is this a normal relationship. I am surrounded and have been my whole life by what I consider dis functional relationships that I just don't know anymore what is right.

Sunday was great during the day because my daughter and I hung out with a friend and her pool and got tan and relaxed. However I came home to a empty house and the man was out drinking so another conversation occurred. Lets just say I let it go I have to many other worries.

The other worries are tomorrow I have to go for a colposcopy (maybe spelled wrong) because I had a pap smear come back. Because ovarian cancer runs in my family and I continue to have bad paps my doctor basically said it's a waiting game for me. So I wonder how this is going to turn out. There is a big part of me that is scared. However no one knows.

No comments: