Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The weekend

Well just let me tell you that my weekend was another eye opening moment. It was eye opening because it just reassured me that I married a a-hole. Just when you think "hay things me going better" it doesn't. People really don't change I have come to find out. No matter how many serious events happen he just won't change. For example a birth of a child, two DUI's, a serious motorcycle accident that had him out of work for a year and me leaving him. None of these things have changed him. He is still a man whore. Dancing with other woman, having them call him, and other men getting mad because he dances with there woman and calls them sweety and hun. To him I am just jealous. But I am really not. It's a respect thing in my eyes. You don't do these things when you are married. You don't run to the bars until 1 or 2 in the morning and hang on other woman. He says he always comes home to me. But that isn't enough anymore. I need respect and to someone to pay attention to me. To other woman out there or men to who are in this situation it causes you to loose self esteam. And I have just about had enough of feeling like shit because of him. Along with the nasty things he says to me while I bring these things up to him. I need to find a way out. Unfortunately I don't have parents or siblings to run to or the money to get my own place. Please anyone who is reading this I pray you were smarter than I was and are able to support yourself instead of relying on a man. I believe this was part of his big plan so that I can't leave.
Anyhow that's enough bitching for today. Until next time. Cheers.

No comments: