Friday, July 18, 2008

Sunshine

Well good afternoon. Today is a much better day for me, it's the start of a new weekend and I have no idea what to expect. No plans have been made and me and my so called better half (ha ha) are still the same. However last night my daughter and I were at a friends house swimming and all I could do was thank god for her. Watching her swim and laugh and carry on got me thinking. She is the sunshine of my life and no matter how bad I am thinking things are she is the one good stable thing in my life. Being a parent is the best thing in the world.
So today I am working and keeping my eyes open for something enjoyable and fun to do. After last weekend I think it is much deserved.
To the sunshine and warm weather I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments: