Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just one more day!

Just one more day and hooray it will be FRIDAY. My daughter is staying a couple days with her grandmother. She actually got picked up today while I was at work. Soooo I get to do nothing this evening. That is always a plus every now and then. Then tomorrow I get to have a girls night out. I haven't had one of those since before I got back with my husband, that has been a year. So let the good times roll.
I have begun to just let all my issues roll off my back this week and the stress seems to just not be as intense. I figure there is nothing I can do about the money etc. and it's not going to kill me so I can't just sit around and be miserable. Just going to be thankful for the good times and all the wonderful things I do have in my life.
Hopefully by doing this good things will come my way. Shoot maybe this will make my relationship better with husband. We will see after this weekend. We have the whole weekend kid free so I am curious.
So everyone happy early TGIF!

No comments: