Monday, September 22, 2008

He says it's all me....

Yep nothing changed this weekend. He went out Saturday night and spent all day Sunday out bar hoping on the bike. Saturday night he went out but proceeded to call me at 1:30 am in his drunken stupor on his way home saying we needed to talk. He just wont get it that this is part of our problem. I hate the drunk talk and stumbling in that late. We got nothing resolved but arguing that night. Sunday was pretty much a re-run except he says I am looking for a excuse to leave and that I party to blah blah blah. He even went so far as to go to my uncles house yesterday and tell him his side and how crazy and stupid I am being. (I am still trying to get the story from my uncle. Haven't been able to reach him) I have explained his antics in past blogs. All of that has led up to this.

Maybe I am crazy and stupid but I don't think so. Damn I don't know what I am going to do. I don't want this to get ugly but every time he comes home he just wont leave me alone. That is all I want until I can get myself and daughter out of there.

This is also affecting my daughter. I caught a letter she wrote the other day saying she hated her life because of the fighting and that he father and I quote "is a drunk retard" . I know I have to get out quick but its kinda hard with no real family close by that can help and no money.

The plus to this weekend was yesterday I got to spend some really good time with my kid. I took her to lunch and she had gift cards from her b-day that I took her around to spend. She really is the best thing in my life. I love her so much. Thank god for her.

No comments: