Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank Goodness

Last night actually went well. No we didn't get back together. But I was able to get some of the cleaning done that you usually don't get to. Like the ceiling fans, fridge, and light fixtures. I also made dinner and did a couple loads of clothes. It was nice to work out some aggravation. But boy when I was finished did I die. I worked all day plus did all that and helped my daughter with school work.

When the husband came home I was hoping he wouldn't start in on the arguing. He didn't he saw that I was busy and just got dinner and went to his part of the house. So thank goodness. I was able to do all that then head upstairs and crash.

So I am rested today and got out some built up energy. I have some more things to do this evening like pulling weeds and cleaning up around the yard so I have that to look forward to. Working 6 days a week you have to do what you can in the evenings. I am already thinking about Christmas shopping and the heating bills and am freaking out. I will never be able to live on my own if I have to keep paying for this stuff. (maybe that's what he is thinking) A good way to trap me. I can only hope not. Anyway I am really tired of my credit card companies calling me because of course I cant pay them because I have to pay the essential bills like food, electric, gas and car payment. I still see the mortgage bill sitting on the table. That just makes my stomach hurt. BLAH!!!!

On a lighter note there is a great concert coming up and not far from home so I am trying to get a bunch of friends together to go. Its in the streets of a town close by and you can drink and eat and have a ball. Gotta do something to treat myself. If I don't who will??? Besides I haven't gone out in awhile and gone crazy. That will be in the end of October so I have awhile to put a few dollars away.

Whats good for the goose is sometimes within reason good for the gander. Just do it responsibly!!

No comments: