Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just Rambling

Like I said yesterday I have just been really stressed out over the past two weeks. With money issues, marriage, and extended family I have had about more than enough I can take.

I spoke to my uncle on Sunday about his drinking problem and I am hoping it all sunk in. My husband (shocker) ran into him at a bar on Saturday night and things got out of hand. Then also on Sunday I had to deal with the remaining family and my husbands sister lies way to much even about things you don't even ask her about. She will start a conversation with you that contains a lie. I really hate liars. But then she wanted to start a fight between my husband and myself. I guess misery loves company right. Because she sure as hell has a messed up relationship. She is between two guys right now and has 4 kids my 3 different men and we really aren't sure who the father is of her 3 month old. We know its between these two guys though. What a mess.

That is just some of the drama. I would be here all day explaining the rest. The topper was yesterday when I am sure my husband thought I was home. However I stayed over working OT and I was headed home and stopped to get gas. Well who would drive by in a area that is out of his way for him to head home. Yep its my husband headed in the direction towards the bar or lord knows where. He quickly pulled in and acted like he needed gas. This has to be a lie because he passes tons of stores on his way home but he wanted me to believe he had to go out of his way. He did go home after that. But I am left wondering what would of happened if he didn't see me??????

He has been very weird over the past few days. There has be no touching and he make it a point no to. Like there is some line drawn down the bed now. And he use to take up the whole bed. Cant wait to see where this goes. I have been making it a point not to burden him with all my stress and keep it to myself. I go above and beyond and don't ask him to do anything for me around the house. I mow the lawn, cook dinner, do the shopping, clean the house, do laundry, work OT and have been paying extra bills, and make his lunch every morning. All so he doesn't get stressed out so the drinking doesn't get any worse. Also so he doesn't use it as a excuse to run to the bars. So who the hell knows what is going on. I really tried last night to kiss him and hold him and I received nothing.

But I will continue and see where this road will lead me. At least I can say I tried right??

No comments: