Friday, September 19, 2008

Whats to come?

All is quiet around the house and nothing really has changed. I am still staying upstairs while he is downstairs. I am sitting and wondering what will this weekend bring. Will he run right back to her like before? Shoot he ran back to her last Friday...what am I thinking. Wonder if he will return there this weekend. If he does all I can say is keep it away from my daughter this time.

So I will be working again this weekend trying to pay bills and put some away to move out. If I can we are so far behind on bills this being room-mate things could take awhile.

I will sign off for now and hopefully fill you all in tomorrow on the drama that occurs on his official first night of being single on a non work night. Me I will have our daughter and doing the pizza and video thing since I have to get up early for work. Hopefully he will be home by morning before I leave for work.

No comments: