Friday, September 5, 2008

History

Here is my history and why I am worried about my own self and wishing and hoping for some form of normalcy in my life. My parents were married and never really had a good relationship. They loved each other but just couldn't seem to live together. (sounds like my marriage) My father ended up being bi-polar and was also a drinker. They were back and forth so many times and it was violent. My mom and I ran a couple time to shelters. That was a experience. So my parents were off and on until I was 12 or 13. So it was just my mom and myself. I never really saw my dad after that much or got along with him.

My uncle whom I was very close to die about this same time in a car accident this really destroyed me, between my aunt and him they were my safe haven. So money was tight with my mom and I and I had to work at 15 to get the things I wanted. At 17 my mother died in a car accident. Again losing my life line as my mother was more than my mom she was my best friend.

I was forced to live with my dad for the next 6 months until I turned 18. At the beginning this sucked but ended up being the best thing as I got to know him and he and I ended up really getting along and being friends and learned I could count on him.

Once I turned 18 I moved in with who is now my husband. This starts the whole other section of drama, drinking, cheating etc. in my life. When I was 22 my father committed suicide on Christmas eve. Yep, my daughter was 1 and I was left again. So from that point on I do not have any immediate family within a hour of me and that really isn't allot as most of them live in Florida and I am up north.

Since then I just move forward trying to give my daughter the life I didn't have. The drama is everywhere though. I think I don't leave my husband because that really is the only family I think I have now. They have been wonderful to me despite the drama that follows. I do love those crazy bastards but man its not healthy mentally.

There are more stories to tell but there just isn't enough space or time. Just wanted to vent and really see how screwed up I should be. I think my daughter keeps me sane and busy so I don't think about all the bad to much. I love that girl.

Best wishes for the weekend and hope everyone stays sane and no drama.

No comments: