Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The other woman

So much has happened. I am really not sure where to begin. First off LR of course went out Friday night. I knew he must be seeing the other woman (the one he had his last affair on me with) as I knew he went and saw her at the bar the other weekend and that she had called him. The tip off was he took his work phone. This he never does. I pay for his personal cell and can check the records. So he comes in around 2am and of course passes out. I check the work phone and sure enough they were talking on it proving me right. That this was more than him just stopping in the bar and leaving once she got there. That was the story a couple weeks ago.

Saturday rolls around and I say F it and head out for a beer when I got off work. LR had taken our daughter to his sisters for the day. Not sure what made him do that he never does anything with her. But anyhow I headed to the bar where my x boyfriend was to tell him that I was sorry for LR coming in there from time to time starting crap with him. He was ok and understood. It was good to see old friends from in there. However I was advised that when LR was in there he had been hitting on one of my old girlfriends. He didnt know I knew her. She told him to go F himself and I died laughing. It obvious at this point that me telling him it was over is for the best. Later that evening I guess LR had enough of our daughter and he himself wanted to go out. So I was home by 8 because lord knows the drama it would cause if I didnt. At 2am again he arrives home, except this time he climbs into my bed and starts the old line of how he loves me and he hasnt done anything wrong etc. I tell him to get out of my bed that he you dont be with another woman and then climb into bed with me. GROSS. He calls me crazy and finally goes away after a half hour.

My next step as I lay there pissed is to send a text message to the other woman. Long story short her and I are now on speaking terms. It seems he did go in there and ask for her back and even told her new boyfriend that he would get her back. She said her speaking to him has been to tell him to F off and go home. She also advised me that on Saturday after she cussed him out he went to another bar and tried to pick up a 22 year old. He is a mess. He has still been wearing his wedding ring around me to make it seem like he wants us back but I have also been advised he takes it off as soon as he leaves the house.

I confront him Sunday morning and show him the text messages. He says she is lying about everything and he doesnt even know what her boyfriend looks like and he wasnt in there this weekend and that I am crazy etc. However yesterday he finally admitted he did go in there but never asked her back. I believe her because everything she is saying he has at one point said and done to me.

Yesterday the other woman sent me another text saying my wonderful sister in law has poked her nose in this and has contacted her and they are suppose to go have drinks. Wonder what will come of that. Who needs enemies when I married into a family like this. Lying, sneaking, playing both sides bastards.

No comments: