Thursday, September 25, 2008

Will it never end?

The story of my life just never ends.

My husbands father is currently residing in Virginia. Very close to Tennessee. He has no job and hasn't had one really in over a year. He gets one and it doesn't last. He is also a drunk with 2 failed marriages and now this relationship where within 3 weeks of finding this girl through a private detective. (she was a old girlfriend from middle school he swears she is the love of his life) He quits his job and moves down there to be with her. DUH it isn't working out. He has come back up here I know 5 times within this year. He states she is crazy and she has thrown him out. He keeps going back down there. When he is here its miserable. He doesn't look for a job he has run up phone bills by calling her and it just sucks. The drinking etc. Anyway last night I heard my husband (I will now call him LR) talking on the phone to him and all be damn it sounds like he is coming back up here...again. He use to stay upstairs well since LR and I have split up that is where I am staying. So this should be interesting. I don't have the money to feed that man and the other extras like bathroom items and so on. I pay for all of that. I am not certain that this is happening I just over heard a phone conversation. God I hope I am wrong. That's all I need is the two of them drunk and sitting around woman bashing.

Lets keep the fingers crossed he picks some other place to go.

No comments: