Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekend Comments

Lets see it was a long weekend and I am trying to remember it all. It actually wasnt as bad as I thought it would be with the drama. Sure there was some and it wouldnt be a weekend without it. I dealt with the same crap from the man. However this time its almost funny. He accused me of cheating because he found some matches in the house from a place we have never been and is sure its from where I meet up with my boyfriend. Then he adds in that he knows I hate him. He just wont get it that my frustration and pulling away from him is all from his drinking. We did go to a couple cook outs. One on Sunday at a friends house where we meet some new people that were pretty nice and one monday at my in laws. Where of course there is always drama with my sister in law but at least that does not affect me directly but it is getting pretty old with her as well. It seems to run in that family.

My daughter was happy because we were kept pretty busy all weekend long. She is having a birthday tomorrow so she is getting excited. I am worried because we are having her party this weekend and its suppose to rain. Boy do I hope the weather changes for her sake.

Not so funny story is a broke my toe on Monday morning and its hurting like hell. I know its useless to go to the hospital because they wont do anything for it. So I am limping around work and dreading every time I have to get up. Thinking what did I do wrong for karma to creep up on me like this. :( Time I am sure will tell. I strongly believe in karma.

No comments: