Monday, September 15, 2008

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

Well here we go again. This must have been a weekend from hell. My husband was a drunk mess for most of the weekend. Spending money on booze that we don't have. The topping on the cake is when I found that we are two close to three weeks into the month and he still hasn't paid the mortgage.

He went out Friday, Saturday and Sunday. He didn't arrive home until 3:30 am Sunday morning and then turned around and was back out Sunday. This time on his motorcycle. Yes drinking and driving. He will never learn 2 DWI's and a bad motorcycle wreck just last year. He knew I was furious Sunday morning and I will admit I had to leave for awhile to calm down. I went to my cousins house and chilled out for awhile only to find that he was gone on the bike. Saturday I found he was someplace he lied about. Then to my not so much surprise when I checked the cell phone records he is speaking to and sought out the girl he cheated on me with.

I am furious. He went to a bar that she goes to all the time. We are talking every weekend. So he knew she would be there. He says he left as soon as she came in. So why is she calling him and texting him now. Plus why would he go there knowing she is in there all the time if he didn't want to see her. I don't believe him. This was Friday....pretty funny the next day after talking to her on the phone he is out until 3:30 in the morning. I told him to get out and give me time to find a place for my daughter and myself to live. (I don't know how I am going to do that) He tells me I am being crazy that it was nothing. I just don't know anymore. I know he wont leave and give me this time.

I am exhausted over the drinking and deceit. I wish someone would give the answers. He is making me nuts. Literally. A wonderful Monday huh?

No comments: