Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Asshat strikes again!

Oh my god what a fucking night and morning I have had. I am emotionally and physically exhausted. OK, so asshat LR spoke to my daughter last night and told her he is moving this weekend. Then says he is stopping by on Saturday to talk to me. So I know right away he isnt coming to talk he is coming to get his shit. I am like what the fuck? Balls up and call me and tell me what in the hell you are doing. I dont want to be there when he shows up with his piece of shit friends etc. Plus dont think you can just come in and take whatever the hell you want.
So I proceed to call him and ask him whats up. It all starts from there. He explains he and this guy have found a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment really cheap and no security deposit as they know someone. "great" I say "nice to know you have found a place meanwhile you arent helping me and your daughter and I maybe homeless". He goes on and on about how this is what I wanted and I wanted to be a big girl and because of that I can take care of her on my own....etc etc. Are you fucking kidding me???? He also said the best line I ever heard. He says these woman who are now talking to me about there experience with him and how he is on drugs etc that they are just lying to me because they are just jealous that they arent getting with him. HA HA HA I cant believe he said that. Best asshat line of the year.

I am in just disbelief that he can act like this. I paid his car insurance for two months and I carry his health insurance which if I didnt I would save allot of money. I also take care of our daughter every day. He doesnt take her except for a couple hours here and there. For him to treat me this way after all these years is just unbelievable.

He also went to the house today and took more things to pawn so he could get more money. You would have thought he would have spent a few hours with our daughter as there is no school today due to snow. No, he was there for 1 hour. His day will come. I wish for stupid things on him. For example it would be great if he fell in dog shit. Or he would be standing in line somewhere and have massive shit pains and cant make it to a bathroom and he ends up shitting himself. Nothing to hurt him but just to make him feel like a asshole.

I need to go work out tonight maybe I will feel better about myself then. Yea a good workout and then to bed. Ahhhhh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, since you're a big girl, he should try being a big boy and pay his own car insurance and his own health insurance. That will send him a message that he can't walk all over you anymore!