Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend BS

Well lets start with my Friday night. I didnt do much just kicked it around the house with my daughter, I knew I had to work on Saturday morning to get OT so that was ok with me. I wish I could have gone to the bar because they had a DJ there and everyone I usually hang with was there. But I guess the responsible parent (duh thats me) keep it together and did the right thing. A old girlfriend of mine sent me a text that night asking me what I was doing the next night (Saturday) I was a little taken a back by this as we havent talked in a couple years as friends. She got a little pissed when I hooked up with a guy who was staying at her house for awhile. I still dont understand this as she is married and this shouldnt have bothered here. But for some reason and I dont know why but man did she ever get pissed. I am thinking its because she liked him. This all occurred when LR and I were split up for that year. Anyway we also work together but thankfully not in the same area. We didnt talk for almost a year and just recently we have been cordial with the hello's etc. We do not speak of the guy at all. So anyway I sent her a message back stating I wasnt doing anything and why was she asking. She wanted me to go to a bar that we all use to go to for Karoke. I was shocked and very curious. So anyone who knows me knows I cant I had to say yes. I had to know what she was up to.

Ok so now for Saturday. LR came and picked up our daughter while I was at work and spent exactly 3 hours and 45 min with her. Whoo hoo father of the fucking year again. Amazing I dont know how he does it. But at least she got to see him. Plus he did leave his share of the car insurance on the table. I had him drop her off at my uncles cause I stopped there to visit and see her for awhile before I went out. So night time hits and dinner with the family is over and out I go for this adventure. Basically she didnt say much to me while I was there so I cant figure out why she asked me to come in there. However it was good to see some friendly faces that I havent seen in awhile. My x boyfriend was in there and we hung out for awhile and caught up. He ended up calling me at 11:30 last night but I didnt answer, I hope he isnt thinking about trying to get back together. He had to many issues and lives in the bars. One of the reasons I got rid of my husband. At the time I was seeing him it was perfect because I needed to party and drink away my sorrows. This time its different though and I am not looking for that. Although the sex was good. Hhhhhmmm maybe a booty call may be in order. Nah.. I am just kidding. That was it for Saturday night.

Sunday I just stayed in bed. I was tired as hell and ate some bad lunch meat and ended up throwing up around 4pm. So I was in bed and out by 8pm.

Tonight I dont have my daughter so I may go hit a happy hour. I hate going home to a empty house. I am just not use to it. LR's mom has her and she is having fun since there is no school. So I am happy for her but sad for myself. Maybe I can hook up with the x and get that booty call. HA HA HA HA

TTFN

No comments: