Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF

Well I just heard back from the doctors office. My doctor is not in today so another one returned my call concerning the results of the "loop procedure". It seems I have stage 2 precancerous cells. What happens next??? more hell from what I am hearing. This doctor couldnt tell me exactly because he isnt mine but he said if I was his patient I would be returning every 3 to 4 months for pap smears to make sure it didnt turn into full blown cancer. So more of putting my feet in stirrups and showing my business to the world as they scrap, poke and prod at me. So I am left thinking....how many months can this continue? How many times do I have to go back before I am like every other woman and just have to return once a year? Just my fucking luck. I really dont need this shit along with every thing else that is going on in my life. The worse part is I cant control this and I hate it.

Asshat LR was apparently at the house again last night and took another gun. He is done to having one left. Jesus that man has to desperate he was just there on Tuesday. Also his boss took the phone back from what my daughter has said so there is no direct line to him. Hhhhmmm is he fired now? and does this mean he is still moving on Saturday? I hate not knowing if I have to flee the house tomorrow morning. I am growing more understanding everyday of the thought process people have who hire hit men to take out the X's. (not that I would ever do it, but jesus do I understand why they do)

So on to happier times. I have just a few hours until party time and I really do need to get out and let my hair down and forget about my troubles. I know its only a temporary fix but its sure worth it. My guy friend from up the street just sent me a text asking to take me to dinner and I had to say no. I am afraid that would be considered a date. Why cant everyone just understand that I want a friend right now and not a boyfriend. I just have to many plates in the air. Yes it would be nice to go to dinner but I just dont want him thinking anything else.
Then tomorrow morning I have to get my taxes done and I am praying I get something back to put towards possible rent.

So here is to happy hour and good times this weekend.

CHEERS

No comments: