Friday, January 23, 2009

Emotional overload

This week so far as been a little overloaded with emotions. I have gone from a great happy cheerful to crying, mad and now I am not sure how to feel.

Tuesday LR came to house and took some things. First this fucking pisses me off that he can come to the house while I am at work and rummage thru my stuff. I can tell as my drawers were open etc. He took my change, jar and all. Took all of our movies. Thank goodness not my daughters. 3 of his guns and meat from the freezer. The best part about the movies is mostly we had all the DVD's in a CD case for easy storage. However some were lined up on top of the TV in there cases. He actually went thru those took out the movies and put the cases back on top of the TV. Duhhh fucker think I wouldnt notice?? Thats what I have figured out so far. All of this he can pawn and make money for his drugs and booze. What a low life asshat he has become.

On Wednesday I had my appointment with the doctors to take parts of my cervix to test for cancer. I think I have spoken of this before. This was a humiliating and painful experience. I didnt know you had to literally put a grounding pad under my ass check so that I didnt get electrocuted. The rod they use to get sections of my cervix has electricity running thru it. What the fuck??? How barbaric is that??? In 7 to 10 days I should have the results. I left there completely crying and mad all at the same time. But it is done thank god.

My life just seems to never end with the drama. I ask myself what I did to have this karma bought upon me. I have lost my marriage, my health and now I am losing my home. I will get it all back. (except the marriage because fuck him) This weekend though I feel like something wonderful has to happen. Especially after the week I have had. So Cheers!!!!

No comments: