Thursday, January 8, 2009

I grew balls via beer

I did it....I got together all the paper work required by social services to file for child support. The worse part is I had to have a few beers to balls up and actually mail it. Why you may ask did I have to get the beer courage to mail it? Well there are several reasons...

1) This is really going to piss off LR

2) What is LR capable of doing in retaliation?

3) Is he going to take my daughter?

4) Is he going to take things from the house while I am at work?

5) or worse...

The list can just go on and on. The asshole needs to support his daughter and take some responsibility. So I mailed it with a little help from Coors Light. All I can do now is just sit back and wait for world war three to begin. I heard it can take up to six weeks to process and for him to be notified. I hope I am not kicked out of my home before then.

I am waiting on a miracle and hope that it comes soon. My horoscope for today looks promising. I know I am not suppose to believe in them but you can always hope.

On a different note I need to do a little bitching about friends....what do you do when a tells you just way to much information about shit you do not want to know? For example I have a best girlfriend that proceeded to tell me about her and her boyfriend having sex. Not a big deal all woman and men talk about if the "got some" or not. However she went into detail about where his cum ended up. Ewwhhh gross! I didnt need that mental image. So what do you fucking say to that statement? I just had to walk away. I couldnt believe it.

Thank goodness this week is almost over. Cheers!

No comments: