Monday, January 26, 2009

A weekend of chillin out

For the first time in a long time so speak I had a weekend of just chilling out at home with my daughter. I very much enjoyed it. I did have to work on Saturday morning but Friday night and Saturday night we were home. I did go and visit a friend Saturday afternoon and see her own home that they just bought. The whole time I was shaking my head because a year ago they got foreclosed on. So in a way it made me a little hopeful on my credit situation because god damn my credit has gone to shit. Sunday we just hit the movie store and subway and had a movie day. It was absolutely wonderful.

With that being said there was a little drama with LR. Apparently when my daughter called on Saturday to give him her new cell phone number he asked her if she wanted to be picked up and taken back to where he is staying with his Aunt and spend the day. She told him no...well actually she had me tell him no because she didnt want to tell him herself. I was very thankful that she didnt want to go. I do not mind him spending time with her however I do not want him taking her back to his place. His aunt and him are both on drugs and I dont want her around that. You would think he wouldnt but with his frame of mind who the fuck knows what he is thinking. In the end he got pissy with me and told me that yes she told him she didnt really want to go as well and that she just needs to call him when she does. Really mature LR, really fucking mature to tell a 12 year old. ASSHAT.

On this weeks agenda I have to make all kinds of calls as it seems I have to be the adult here. I have to call the mortgage company and explain the situation and see how much time I have at the house. Then its on to the bank to see if I can refinance my car loan and make that cheaper and then the insurance company. So lots of fun for me plus I get my test results this week. Keep your fingers crossed on that one. Mainly its going to be stressful.

I can do this....yes I can. Thats the motto I have to live by.

No comments: