Friday, January 16, 2009

Ready for this day to end!

All was quiet and calm until LR decided to call this morning. Ugghhhh. What a asshat. (yea I know asshat, it's kinda a word I like now) I havent spoken to him since the 4th and he called today. He was saying his last check only had 17 hours on it and how he doesnt have any money. That he hasnt smoked in two days because of it blah blah blah. I started to lose it. I told him dont cry to me about your finances now. I explained that I have been making it alone and taking care of our daughter, paying his medical and car insurance with no help from him. I said I dont feel sorry for you at all that for months he blew money and didnt pay his bills, instead he partied and did drugs. Now his work has cut him down to 3 days a week. Karma is a bitch I told him. He proceeded to tell me that he didnt start all of this that I did. WHAT THE FUCK!!!
He did say he was going to give me his 1/2 of the car insurance money so that is great. The best part is he still doesnt know that I filed for support so he is really going to lose his mind when he does. So lets hope he does get me that money for insurance.

I dont know why I let him get me all upset. I shouldnt and I know it. I know I didnt do anything wrong. But it just pisses me off when he doesnt stand up and take some responsibility for what he has caused. I just want to go out and let loose and be around my friends tonight. I hope I can make that happen. However I do have to come to work and get some over time in tomorrow. I can do it!!!!! I have to keep telling myself that. ok....I can do it with a hangover. LOL

Now time for the quote of the day from the TMI friend....

Friend: "Yea I told John Doe last night that he needs to install knee pads for me cause damn my knees are getting tore up"

Me: "Ugghhh, again Jane TMI"

Friend: "ha ha ha"

No comments: