Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More inapropriate Shit

So I am going to continue from a earlier post. My friend approaches me again and continues talking about her and her boyfriend. She tells me about how she gives him oral and how her knees hurt and then about how he wants her to get a bulls eye tattooed on her ass. Come the hell on now. What the fuck am I suppose to say to that????? I continue to tell her that is TMI but she just doesnt get it. I am all full the casual comment of "hay I got some great sex last night" but I dont need the added details. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

As for LR we are on day number 13th since he has talked to his daughter. To be fair he left her a message on Saturday and then she left him a message at the number he gave her, but she hasnt heard back. He is also still negative in his bank account. This leads me to believe that the loser really did lose his job. No work phone and no paycheck put in the account what would you think???? Unless he isnt going to pay the bank back and he is being like the rest of the worthless assholes and getting his check cashed at a liquor store. Its still amazing to me how much he has changed. But I have learned I cant worry about him. I have to focus on myself and my daughter from now on.

So I have a dentist appointment today and I cant stand it. I am very much the type of person that noise bother me. For example I cant stand the sound that mac and cheese makes when you stir it. It makes me wanna gag and throw up. So the noises at the dentist really drive me crazy. The scrapping of your teeth to get the tartar off and the drill. I start to sweat. This is going to be torture. I hate people with bad teeth so I suffer thru it.

Wish me luck.....with the dentist and my friend LOL

No comments: