Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sore as shit

As we all know the east coast got snow and ice. In my area it was more ice than anything. I didnt make it into work yesterday because of it. It took me 2 hours to scrape the sidewalks and dig out my car. I am paying for it today. That is a whole different work out. I am sore as shit and could use a good jacuzzi tub and a nice glass of wine. While I was out there digging shoveling and freezing my ass off "the slut" as I refer to her actually came down with some salt and helped me out. The reason I call her this is she also tried to get with LR while I was with him so what the fuck she was doing helping me out is beyond me. But I will play nice and kill everyone with kindness. Maybe she was just feeling guilty but whatever. I will play this fuck up game and see what she is after.

I did get the annoying phone calls made that have long been overdue to the mortgage company and to a apartment complex in town to see if they had any openings. The apartments are way to expensive. The mortgage company was just a bunch of dumb asses. What part of "I am calling you to tell you I am getting divorced and cant pay the mortgage" dont they fucking understand. I was doing what I thought was right by informing them and seeing what the next step was. Now I am seeing why people destroy the house and then roll the out. They can fall in dog shit to.

As for LR, well he is going to get a wake up call because tonight in my sore state I am going to fill my truck with everything I dont want him taking when he comes back to get his stuff to move out. Also I have a feeling social services will be contacting him soon. Its been 4 weeks since I mailed everything in. So F you LR. Its really sad but I am waiting for him to catch the clap and his dick to hurt when he pees. Thats horrible isnt it?

Anyway its Thursday that means its just one more day until Friday...whoo hoo. Samantha is going to stay with my step-mom so she can play with her niece and do the whole sleep over stuff. So Momma get to play and be a "big girl" as LR says. Ha ha ha. Damn I gotta let off some steam.

No comments: