Monday, January 12, 2009

Nothing New/Boring

So this past weekend was actually pretty boring for me and I kinda made it that way. I was asked out by two men and I should of said yes to one of them. However I am just not wanting any more drama in my life right now. Also the weather was kind of shitty around here and I didnt want to take the chance when it was the time for me to head home. So it was me and my cat at home on a Saturday night asleep by 9pm.

How fucking pathetic has my life become. My daughter had a better weekend than I did as she was staying away that night. And my dumb ass for a X is running 3 woman. Me I am home along snuggled up with my cat. Kinda just makes me sit back and laugh at what my life has become.

Shit I just dont know what else to say except for "Yep this life of my mine sure does suck at the moment".

It has to get better sometime soon right?

No comments: