Thursday, January 15, 2009

Seasons

On the radio today I was listening to a discussion on seasons. It was if you liked them or not. It got me thinking, I have never lived in Florida or California, basically someplace that is warm all the time without the 4 seasons. I am not sure how I would react. I hate snow and the cold but I just dont think it would be the same. Shoot Christmas and its 80 degrees? I love Spring when you see everything coming back to life and it always seems to have this wonderful "new" smell. Then you have fall. The leaves are changing colors and everything is crisp and beautiful. So I guess I really wouldnt give it up.

Its funny my life seems to be moving along right with the seasons. My marriage started failing in the fall when everything seemed to be dying and here it is winter and its getting rough with losing the house and LR not supporting his daughter and all the lies have come to the surface. By spring I hope to have a new chapter started and moved (hopefully to my own place and LR paying support). Then you have summer when the worse should be behind me and I want to be at my happiest point. Funny how this has played out.

I seem to be doing alright this week. Things are calm and quiet at that moment. Good thing is I havent spoken to or seen LR since the 4th when I blew up at him. I dont want to know how he is doing or where he is at. I just want him to take responsibility for his daughter. I spoke to his mother last night and she acted like we speak all the time and was kinda taken back when I said "no we do not talk". I mean come on "Hello" I dont want to be his friend after all of this shit. Who would want to be his friend? I know she wants him to come back home and all be hunky dory but that aint gonna happen. F-That!

Ok - so now on to the friend that gives me TMI (to much information). I have to tell you all because shit she tells me and I cant stand it. Today she approaches me and says:

Friend : "guess what I told John Doe last night?"

Me: "what did you tell John Doe?"

Friend: " That if we keep on fucking like this and we do it every night I wonder how many calories we will burn"

Me: "why in the hell do you tell me these things?"

I mean come on now. Do I really need to know this shit? And by the way if I every say TMI to anyone please smack the piss out of me please. Its really a mental image I do not need.

No comments: